Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vanilla Pudding Raffle

Medifast Pudding

I'm raffling off my one and only box of Medifast Vanilla Pudding. 

Here are the rules:
Email me between July 22-July 29 at mcsantos (at) yahoo (dot) com.  The 15th email will receive 7 FREE (1 box) Medifast Vanilla Pudding.  Your email will NOT be shared with anyone and will not be used by this website for any  purpose except to contact you if you win.  The box is unopened but I will remove it from the box so it can be shipped easily.  I will announce the winner on my Facebook page (see link to the left) and here on my site on July 30 so you can claim your prize if you're the winner.

2 comments:

  1. my husband love the vanilla pudding - I make him ice cream with it - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the last person who left a comment here...

    ReplyDelete