Monday, July 12, 2010

Dark Chocolote Shakes

I'm down to my last Dark Chocolate shake and I realized I've never been creative with this drink.  I just want to take in my antioxidants and go.

So today, I decided to put this in the blender.

One thing is for sure is that this drink cannot be enjoyed without using a blender. This will guarantee a creamy shake with no lumps.  You can try anything without a blender and nothing will work -- fork, whisk, spoon, crush each lump individually, mix vigorously -- nothing will work.

Do you have any recipes you can share?

3 comments:

  1. I've put a 1/2 tsp. of dark chocolate cocoa powder, a dash of vanilla and a dash of cinnamon. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,
    I just tried this and I loved it!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also use the Torani sugar free syrups. I like to add the raspberry syrup, it reminds me of those chocolate raspberry truffles!

    ReplyDelete