Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sushi Top - Huntington Beach

I found one item in particular that meets our Lean-and-green Medifast requirement.  When I go here, I order the Salmon Skin Salad.  I ask them to remove the carrots and the fish eggs (actually, I usually keep the fish eggs because I like the texture)  There's about one tbsp on the salad which is equal to about 12 calories.

My kids usually order plain, cold tofu which I eat once in awhile.

 Also, look at their seafood appetizers.  You can basically order from any of the selections of grilled fish.  On their specials, I found the Chilean Sea Bass to be the best!  I asked the discussion boards on the Medifast website and they told me that I can have up to 6 oz of Chilean Sea Bass.  I took home one of the sea bass from Sushi Top before and it weighed at 3.5 ozs.

No comments:

Post a Comment