Monday, August 9, 2010

Calorie Burn Essentials

I have to say.  This stuff really works.  I was stalled for 10 days and I drank this and my weight moved down almost 2 lbs.  Initially, I figured it was just because it was about time for my weight to go down.

So I use this everytime I stall for a prolonged period of time.  It's worked five time so far so I'm ruling out "coincidence".  I tried drinking Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life as well to test if it's the caffeine that helped.  I only drank 1 cup a day which I'm not sure is a sufficient test but it didn't make a difference whenever I stalled.

So anyway, I highly recommend it.  If you want to try one but is not due for your next order from Medifast, try to go to ebay.  I purchased a box for less than $8 with shipping.

This also tastes good.  It might be too sweet for me but I seriously don't mind it.

The image above is a property of medifast1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment