Saturday, August 21, 2010

Different Ways of Ordering Medifast

So, I've found out there is more than one way to order from Medifast.  I'm a V.I.P. member right now which means I get 2 weeks free for the first two months and 5% discount every month after that. 

Now, I'm finding out more about Take Shape for Life and BeSlim.  Both of which I believe offers 5% discount.  Take Shape For Life also has a FREE health coach.  I'm not sure about BeSlim. 

I'm not sure yet what the merits are to having a health coach FREE or not.  What I'm really interested in is finding out what discount TSFL and BeSlim offers.

1 comment:

  1. I am a health coach for Take Shape for Life and I have lost 140 pounds so far. I'm almost at my goal. If I can help anyone just let me know.
    www.luvineveryminute.tsfl.com

    ReplyDelete